How we’re taking action.
When it comes to priorities, safety is at the top of our list. That means staying informed about national and local guidelines and getting answers on how to help you plan for your upcoming events. We’re committed to working in a way that ensures the safest experience for everyone. With that commitment to safety in mind, here’s how we approaching events.
- A safety specialist will attend every event and provide safety guidance to our venue partners.
- Seating capacity at venues based on state/local guidelines.
- Dining tables at venues placed 6+ feet apart, with 10 or fewer guests per table.
- Clear physical barriers are used for our food and beverage service.
- Staff are required to complete a health and screening checklist before reporting for work.
- All staff members wear gloves and masks.
- ZHG kitchen leaders will stop production to sanitize the kitchen and ensure staff are following safety procedures.
- Hand washing is observed and documented by our ZHG safety specialist and is required of all staff, no matter what their task is.
- A ZHG sanitation specialist will sanitize the room after all tables are set and place settings are out.
- Hand sanitizer available for guests and staff.
- Staff serves all food to guests. Guests will be served by a staff member for all buffets.
- ZHG associates are required to complete a health and screening checklist before reporting for work.